Scarica testo/abstract delle pubblicazioni:
1. Gene expression of transforming growth factor beta
receptors I and II in non-small-cell lung tumors. Cytokine, 2003
2. Metabolic gene polymorphisms
and lung cancer risk in non-smokers. An update of the
GSEC study . Mutat. Res.,
3. Association of the PDCD5
locus with lung cancer risk and prognosis in smokers. J. Clin. Oncol., 2006
4. Evidence of gene-gene interactions in lung
carcinogenesis in a large pooled
5. Everolimus restores gefitinib sensitivity
in resistant non-small cell lung cancer. Biochemical Pharmacology, 2009
6. Genome-wide association study in discordant sibships identifies multiple inherited susceptibility alleles linked to lung cancer. Carcinogenesis, 2010.
7. Functional characterization of gefitinib uptake in non-small cell lung cancer cell lines. Biochemical Pharmacology, 2010.
irreversible Epidermal Growth Factor receptor inhibitors
by chemical modulation of the Cysteine-Trap portion.
J. Med. Chem., 2010